LATEST TOURNAMENT NEWS:
The Emerald Coast Fishing Team of Captain Brant Peacher, Captain Lance Powers and Jeff Russell were the top money winners in the 2011 Outcast Bait and Tackle Inshore Slam in Pensacola, Florida. The team weighed in a 5.3lb trout, a 7.1lb redfish, combined with a 2.2lb flounder. That was enough to earn the team $8,000 cash for the weekend.
Brant Peacher, Lance Powers, and Jeff Russell are three of the most notable tournament fisherman along Florida’s Gulf Coast. Jeff recently gave up boat fishing and is now pursuing the sport of tournament kayak fishing. I no he will do great. Best of luck Jeff!
- 27 years old; Born and raised in Milton, Florida
- Started tournament fishing at age 10 on the SKA pro king mackerel circuit
- Started tournament inshore fishing in 2007
- Has won numerous local tournaments and does well on the redfish circuit. Most recent win was the Tsunami shallow water slam which is the largest local tournament in the pensacola area. He took home over $9,000.
- Pensacola native who has a lifetime of fishing experience on the local waters.
- Lance is owner and operator of Myles Away Fishing charters. www.mylesawaycharters.com
- Lance is a top competitor in all the local tournaments and has fared very well on the redfish tour. His most recent win is the Tsunami shallow water slam which is the largest tournament in the Pensacola area.
Interested in sponsoring the tournament team? Click here for more information on sponsorship opportunities.